Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Sz 12 Blonde from EveryDayFeet.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sz 12 Blonde from EveryDayFeet.com
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a zip containing a sz 12 parking lot blonde that came from everydayfeet.com years ago. They're all small pics from long ago (same size as these images below).

Murray, the guy who filmed this girl's feet, was a real trooper. It's a shame he's no longer doing this as far as I can tell [Cry]

This particular girl was very creeped out by him toward the end of the VHS video when she said she had to go but Murray kept pressing her for just a little bit more over and over again for what seemed like eternity to her, LOL! I hope if someone out there has this particular girl on VHS that they can convert it and upload it for all of us to see.

Anyway, here the link to all the zipped image grabs he posted on his site so long ago:

-  -
 -  -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVED that site!!! Awesome, thanks man!!!

------------------------------------------

"A Blonde Friend's Feet, Enjoy..."

-

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TTT
Board Regular
Member # 699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TTT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Size 12 is the largest I have had yet in twenty-two years of foot fetish activity, a German girl, blonde, who was really ticklish too. This was back in the mid-90's. She had narrow feet like this girl. It's a lot of foot to stuff in your mouth or lick up and down but well worth it. Good for tickle stroking too because there is a lot of senstive surface area to get your fingers on. I love these pics. Time to drop the trousers!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonlover92
Loyal Member
Member # 26075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonlover92   Email nylonlover92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice!

--------------------
nylon feet rule!!!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You da man, Tyler! Thanks for the zip set.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, very sexy.
thanks tyler!

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen some of everdayfeet on youtube. Can we find this particular session?
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow size 12 thats a lot of feet. More to play with. My wife is a narrow and a 9.5. Size does not matter..
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
12s are nice...And she is not all foot which I have seen...Thanks for the pics.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love big feet and these look amazing.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links