Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » TFD: Leona - Back to Basics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TFD: Leona - Back to Basics
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

I have to admit that Leona has dressed up in a lot of outfits for her sets with us - Some are sexy, some are elegant and some are just cute. To tell you the truth out of all of them so far I really do like this set the best! Nothing too fancy, just a pair of blue jeans, a nice T-shirt and some cute socks... I think it really brings out her cuteness when she plays around a little, sniffing the worn socks a little...not that I think she likes the scent but she wanted to try it out of curiosity more than anything else, to smell what us foot guys smell when we first get down to business!

Then she wanted to show off a little talent that she has by entwining her toes together and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the result! 10 little piggies within licking distance of each other!

I am sure that you will all agree this is one of Leona’s hottest sets yet!

You can click on the main pic to see more previews too!

Phil & Tony

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for these leona has some sexy little teen feet and cute toes.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like how she`s holding up her jeans...that`s a pretty cool pose!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh Leona and 'those soles' pure silk [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she looks very very sexy in these pictures. it's amazing how sometimes a girl doesn't need heels or bright make-up at all and she looks fantastic.

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys 'n' gals!

Hal...Sometimes just letting Leona do her own thing has gotten some pretty unique shots!

Camille...I couldn't agree more...there is just something about a casual look that makes a woman more personable...

[Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome---she is adorable.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonas19
Board Regular
Member # 22687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leonas19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you guys! This had to be one of my most favorite sets yet [Big Grin] . This is what you would see me wearing on a normal day. I was born in a small town in Sask, So I really do like my blue jeans and t-shirts haha [Big Grin]

Leona
xxx

--------------------
Someone please please just touch my feet now! mmmm it always feels soooo goood mmmmm:)

Posts: 37 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These casual shopts are very alluring. She's a cute girl. Love the entwined toe shot, especially wiht the red polish and nail deco!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links