Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A very nice surprise find

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A very nice surprise find
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have this collection of saved pics safely hidden away on my hard drive.. VERY safely hidden away... Anyways, I was browsing through the photos and I found this amazing collection of pics that I had never seen before. I'm not sure where they came from, or how long they've been there, but I must have been amazingly drunk to put them in there and completely forget about them..

Either that or someone else has found my stash!

Anyway, here are a few samples. (I apologize if I stole these from someone or if they've been posted before, but they're new to me)
 -  -  -  -  -

Let me know what you think, because she definitely blew me away! [Big Grin]

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's amazing, the fourth picture is so wonderfully close, I can almost touch, kiss, smell...

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her name is Katelyn Brooks. She`s one of my favourite foot models. Love the last photo...hadn`t seen that one yet.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's popular in the giantess and crush circles. She made a couple of posts here to test the waters not too terribly long ago, but hasn't been back since.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love her feet, and see lives in my town...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice close-ups, especially the one pic with her stockinged soles.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very elegant set.................
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just F--kin' Awesome ! [Hop]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cal Jag
Loyal Member
Member # 104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cal Jag         Edit/Delete Post 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1A9fhkrua70
Try this

--------------------
Love bare toes and soles

Posts: 96 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hal I agree the last pic was hot, love the foot jewelry............Cal jag great video, her soles and toe are awesome!!!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography:
I love her feet, and see lives in my town...

Does she really?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cal Jag:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1A9fhkrua70
Try this

Wow nice!

Nails are a little long for my liking though

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Yowsa this shot makes my mouth water and my nostrils flare! [Blush]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff.Nice nails.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The shot with the wrinkled soles and blue toenails is super hot!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links