Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Sarita's perfect feet at BIGGS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sarita's perfect feet at BIGGS
Angeline
Board Regular
Member # 28360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angeline   Email Angeline   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup fellas.. Sarita called me and aksed me to take her to the store tonight so i said hell yeah! i knew i would be taking pics of her feet there. She didn't know it yet but i did lmao... Sucks though, if i would of told her i was gonna take pics, she would of wore some good shoes.. lol, I'm not into those boots she had on but she told me she has to walk to and from work and it's colder than a matha so she wears them for comfort and to keep her feet warm while walking.. But her feet were perfect!!!!!!!!! Nothin new, just as perfect as you can get...Enjoy fellas

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I'm a hard woman with soft feet.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry fellas,,, That's me at top, didn't know Angeline didn't log out when she was finished lmao.

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sarita's ankles are just my cuppa - any more pics from this angle?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol cool set, but i was taken aback at first cuz at first glance it looks like it says Santa...
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love 'em !! [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That girl is HOT!!!! I love her wrinkled soles and plain nails!!!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice feet! and great seeing her barefoot in the store like that!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice foot shots. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice toes.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links