Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Pair of Hotties with nice soles (VIDEO)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Pair of Hotties with nice soles (VIDEO)
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Got this at youtube, thought you all might like it.
ENJOY!

-

Video of two gals playing FOOTSIE

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good one, elgordode62

This vid drove me nuts, my goodness hot soles dancing all across the screen. It's hot when two women rub their feet together. Around the 3-minute mark it got really hot watching their little toes trying to touch each other! What made this vid special was we got to see soles from a myriad of angles - only thing was I never caught the attempted toe lick. Thanks for posting as I added it to my favorites!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool vid.I love poses like that.

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links