Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Britney Spears Barefoot (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Britney Spears Barefoot
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 2 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha, I know I hate this ditzy bitch, but she can be barefoot from time to time too...LOL  -
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your honor...........da bitch crazy!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She looks trashed.

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting (somewhat sad in this case) how some handle their fame. Concur on the thrashed statement. Hope she doesn’t end up like Margo Kidder.
Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's still got quite nice feet and legs though.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quite nice? She's lovely, especially with the trashed look, adds a certain edge to her beauty...

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry,but she has ugly feet.
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet is okay, not the best feet I seen.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlick
Loyal Member
Member # 5979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Title should read "Barefoot and pregnant"
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet are ugly [Puke]
From her head to her ankles, she's hot! [Hump]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saw when she showed her feet on Jay Leno. They weren't as nice as I hoped they would be. I actually wanted her to put her shoe back on.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I T0E-tally agree with FtLckr26! Her feet just aren't worth drooling over. Honestly, I've NEVER understood this fascination with Britney Spears. Even when she was at her peak!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solective10
Loyal Member
Member # 23157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solective10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont care hou crazy shi is. She could do the soulja boy dance nekid covered in blood wit a scream mask on and id still tongue clean her soles(str8 from the shoes). [Big Grin]

--------------------
If only they knew what effect they had.

Posts: 81 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's disgusting... wouldn't touch her with anything.. wouldn't even want to meet her...
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, her feet aren't that great, but I'd take her from her head to her ankles, at least back when she was in prime physical shape from dancing every night.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links