Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Candids of Sister-in-law(s)!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Candids of Sister-in-law(s)!!
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Icon 4 posted      Profile for stilletoeluver   Author's Homepage   Email stilletoeluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys my sister-in-law has the most perfectly shaped toes and feet you have ever seen! They are very fussy with being perfectionist and always have manicure and pedicure done.
Its absolute heavan whenever i go over...
Here sister has the exact same pair of delicious feet also..For privacy reasons i cannot give to much detail but i'll share with you what i get to endugle in...Once again the pics are not the best of quality but its the best i can do with my camera phone without anyone suspecting !!

Sister 1

-

-

-

-

Sister 2

-

-

-

I have video's i will be uploading very shortly too...

--------------------
"A Little T.L.C for the T.O.E "
Its all about the presentation..

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stilletoeluver   Author's Homepage   Email stilletoeluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
** EDIT **

Video of Sister-in-law #1 with French tip pedicure!!!

-

Video of Sister-in-law #2 with Hot pink pedicure!!!

-

[ January 29, 2008, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: stilletoeluver ]

--------------------

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy06
Board Regular
Member # 28603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy06   Author's Homepage   Email footboy06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice!!!!!! Those are great feet.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stilletoeluver   Author's Homepage   Email stilletoeluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are 1000x hotter in real life trust me, 100% perfection!!!

--------------------

1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has very nice feet. It must be great having a sister in law like that. You are one lucky guy.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet look gorgeous, from what I can see, perhaps one day you will indulge us with clearer pics. Great work though!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The under the table pic was the best. Thanx for sharing.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the second pic was she using her right foot to play with the left one? If so, does she often rub her toes together like that? I have a major thing for foot on foot play!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enticing and exciting! Thanks

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pics!
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

eusak - She does do it every now and then but to be honest i hav'nt been in too many situations where she's lying down like that...

Will post up more pics when i can snap some more up... Its hard without getting caught!!! I have almost on a couple of occassions lol.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links