Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » CUM ON FLIP FLOPS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CUM ON FLIP FLOPS
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 2 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This morning my g/f wore her flip flops and she let me take some pictures and then i came on one of them and she squished it into her sole

-  -  -  -
 -

[ February 15, 2008, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: anakondaa ]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like this view.... NICE!

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your gf has fantastic soles! They look so soft and smooth, I like the wrinkles in the middle of her arches. You're very lucky

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
probably the best shot you can take where flip flops are concerned, fantastic! amazing feet
Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her soles do look very soft and smooth! I just love seeing pics like these where the soles are visible and she is on her tip toes! The 2nd pic in the 2nd set is pretty hot!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been waiting for a set like this!!! It's great, I have always wanted to see cum in shoes and then feet dangling them or pulling out to see the mess made.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jptoesandsoles
Board Regular
Member # 29228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jptoesandsoles   Email jptoesandsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man her soles are out of sight!!! Keep shooting my friend!!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics - esp the ones of cum on her flips with her feet in them !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GermanBBW
Member # 29279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GermanBBW   Email GermanBBW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really great!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her soles look so smooth, and so hot, too...I love flip flops and especially the idea of cumming on them and having My wife's sexy feet where them afterwards. These pics are hot. Again, her soles look amazing!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for all the great comments. Wil be doing more of this very soon guys, and better too! and then were off to the supermarket where people can see her cummy feet! Gonna be really exciting!

--------------------
 -

Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me know how that goes [Wink]
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
VERY HOT!

I gotta do that w/ Nonni now [Smile]

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:
and then were off to the supermarket where people can see her cummy feet! Gonna be really exciting!

That would be awesome if you could take a few pics of her showing off her cummy soles in the supermarket!

quote:
Originally posted by fatpat:
VERY HOT!

I gotta do that w/ Nonni now [Smile]

Oh yes, please do!!

I just love these types of pics!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links