Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My 25 Yr. Old Girlfriend's Amazing High-Arched Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My 25 Yr. Old Girlfriend's Amazing High-Arched Feet
xystential
Board Regular
Member # 1214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xystential   Email xystential       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's just a few of the pics I've amassed...Enjoy!

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

Posts: 16 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...they look rather tasty...thanks for sharing

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would have loved to see the toenails.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has very cute looking feet. Thanks for posting.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xystential
Board Regular
Member # 1214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xystential   Email xystential       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the comments. Here's some toe shots for gerardam68.

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 16 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] wow she has awesome sole and toes

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
real nice soles! does she do footjobs?
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlickG
Board Regular
Member # 29314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlickG   Email SlickG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice soles indeed, you are very lucky!

--------------------
 -
Click Here for an all New FootFetish Community!

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,

NIce! I like em! How do they smell?

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xystential
Board Regular
Member # 1214

They usually smell like the lotion that I regularly apply to them and yes, she gives outstanding footjobs! The arches feel soooo good around the head of my penis!
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice soles

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xystential
Board Regular
Member # 1214

Some more pics of her wonderful soles...

-  -  -  -
 -

As you can tell in the final 2 pics, I got a little excited and needed to release- [Wink] Keep the comments coming. She loves the feedback you guys have been giving!

LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hot post bro thank you for shareing

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pix ...

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links