Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (foot scene)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (foot scene)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure if anyone follows this new series or not, but this week the female Terminator that has been protecting John (which is a freaking hottie) has an awesome bare foot scene.

This week she went to find this guy by signing up for ballet lessons at his sister's dance school. There was a scene at the end of the show where she was sitting on the end of her bed taking off one of her shoes, but the camera started off on her barefoot placed on the ground, toes and ball of the foot with a TREMENDOUS arch! It was that typical dancers arch shot that lost of people love to post. After that they showed her barefeet dancing across the hardwood floor.

I found a YouTube posting of this episode, but the clip is much longer than the foot scene. The arch scene I spoke of is at 4:05 in this clip (dance scene starts around the 5:00 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_1e989vcRw

Here are some barefoot shots of the actress who plays the Terminator (Summer Glau):

-

-

-

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be looking forward to that episode here 'down under'. I've been a huge fan of Summer's feet from the moment I laid eyes on them, so thanks for the heads up Patrick!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The end of the last episode was stunning!
The same moment I saw that beautiful arch, I googled out her photos barefoot.
Delicious!

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surprised this topic hasn't brought our own Lou Gojira out of hiding...

He is probably Summer Glau's numero uno fan!

Lou! Lou! Where are ya buddy?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cute gal! Great feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great foot scene and that first pic in the sundress is pretty hot too.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the show, unfortunately the season is ending on Monday with either a two-hour episode or two one-hour episodes.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shit! those TV fuckers do know how to pic them, she is gorgeous.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links