Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Forced sex of Monique's feet...Good fiction.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forced sex of Monique's feet...Good fiction.
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 6 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.footfetishtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=476c56d19d827bcf8db5

[Jerkoff] This one is just great!!!!!!!

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok........I take it no one wants to watch this videoclip?
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Crap!!!! Great Video!!! Got to try this at home. Thanks King [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An incredibly hot video! Love the bondage. She's got fantastic looking, and very talented, feet! She can really wrap those cute little toes around him.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow!! incredible fj, i'm not really into bondage, but that was hot!! [Jerkoff]

she's got really hot feet & knows how to use them.

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perfect feet!
I want this!

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent!!!NOW I know what the wife and I will be doing this weekend!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was really good!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Streaming was kinda slow on my end, but saw enough to say WOW! Not into the bondage side but those peds looked soft and sexy.... wish she was doing that to me [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This girl has some extremely sexy and nimble toes. The pedicure is perfect, against her fair skin. Agree with Footlongsub, no to bondage but this video rocks anyhow. very sexy toes. [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great video love those submissive barefoot women.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mustang555
Board Regular
Member # 14629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
for those that didnt know there was a trojan virus with that clip... kaspersky blocked it for me
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that was pretty special, I gotta say...

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very skillful.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links