Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » as requested -- blue polish & strappy black sandals (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: as requested -- blue polish & strappy black sandals
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please forgive my amatuer status as I am still learning poses and how to take a good picture -- it's not easy setting your feet and then trying to bend down to get the shot yourself and keep the pose! LOL Thanks to everyone for your sweet, kind, sexy, and hot comments!
I appreciate suggestions and feedback on what you may think would look better or suggestions for other poses.

-  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the blue polish! And your feet look beautiful in those heels!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks heartbreakkid! glad you like the polish and the shoes. I'm actually looking for something with a little higher heel. I've always been a fan of high heels and all kinds of shoes... my closet it over stuffed. Maybe this weekend will be a shopping one.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm...perfect just got a whole lot more perfect with the blue! [Big Grin]
Great shots!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like your pics, and you have beautiful feet...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you've got a fan here, for sure! those look delicious as i said in your other thread...... [Drool]
thanks for the compliment on the mistress' feet too...

p.s. LOVE the avatar.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you are doing just fine .... and your feet are quite delicious

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
~raises My hand in unison with the others~ A fan here too, Mmm! Your toes look amazing in that shade of blue, and your sexy heels only enhance your lovely feet. Wow!!

I am sure it's not easy to take these self portraits, but we do appreciate and love your effort and results. Fantastic work, and great poses...loving pics 4 and 5.

Keep them coming please.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love ya, Blue! [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stunning color on your hot feet! Hot shoes too! You did a great job photographing yourself! (although I'm sure you'd have no problem getting volunteer phtographers from this group!)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice! awaiting more!

thanks for shots!

Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon8
Board Regular
Member # 19249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon8   Email Jon8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow awesome! keep em coming, some sole shots would be nice [Wink]

--------------------
i'm a 25 year old techno DJ/producer from the UK, now based in Berlin. my life is a non stop party.........

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Totally awesome shade of blue polish. Its electric! Please don't stop, please. Thank You

[Woot]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ty9992
Board Regular
Member # 25232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ty9992   Email ty9992   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics woudl luv to suck those toes and lick your soles..
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gpieds
Board Regular
Member # 24424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gpieds   Email gpieds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you have lovely feet and toes.
Gilles

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links