Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » More pics of Mommie Dearest's beautiful feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More pics of Mommie Dearest's beautiful feet
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

To see more of her beautiful feet, go to www.mommiesfeet.com

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really love the last one, it is so cool the way the light and focus is in the pics! It is like seeing a girl through a true footlover's eyes - tunnel vision straight to the peds! Wonderful job both of you:)
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
see.. this is why i love photography!!!! seriously!!!! this is amazing!! just what Hailywood said!!!

I love this set!! MD.. you rock. I love how your model your feet!!! and man.. my hat is off to the photog!! great job!!!!!!!!!!

I need to dust off the dust on my camera..... i miss taking such pics.. or should i say.. trying to get such pics!!!

RPM

p.s. thanks for posting and reminding me of one of the joys of photography i was starting to lose focus on..... (well. sorta loosing focus)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those last 3, hell, everyone of em...absolutely awesome!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful pose pictures Johnny

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The perfect thread. Your expert snapper skills & Mommie's perfect feet and wonderful personality shining through.

Thanks - both of u.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pics! I really enjoy the non-polished toes.
I can't help but think that I've seen these in Florida..!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love Mommie! Her soles are out of this world!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie... you have stunned me to the extreme. Not only do you have the most attractive feet, high arches and the whole 10, but you've earned my vote (along with Haily, Lexi, Tina Marie, etc. ...) as a foot fetish GODDESS!!!! One of these days, I would love to review your site. Keep it up with your very BEST work, MD!

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links