Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A.N.A. - Get On The Bus 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A.N.A. - Get On The Bus 1
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Girls from the days on the bus
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18008

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What bus is that? I'll double the fare to ride it. [Hop]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yungfootluvr
Loyal Member
Member # 22062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yungfootluvr   Author's Homepage   Email Yungfootluvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is that bus in new york?? i know that bus from anywhere

--------------------
~~~~~Yungfootluvr~~~~~

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, the NYC Buses. You are correct sir.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bro... Thanks for the pics. Been a fan of A.N.A for a long time. [Bow Down] Your site is THE first Foot site I ever purchased videos from (Back when they were on VHS... LOL) I loved your "Get on the Bus" series. My favorite model was the Puerto Rican chick whose Feet you were tickling while saying, "You're a big girl, you can take it! You can take it!" LOL. Something about her toes and Soles drove me nuts.

And Bro... I've had a Foot fetish since I was a kid. I'm 36 now. I've seen all sorts of Foot worship videos... Your video of Dali and Ailyn with the strawberry and chocolate syrup!!! Bro, that video is THE hottest Toe sucking video I've ever seen! STILL is!! The way Ailyn had Dali's Foot drenched with saliva is permanently embedded in my psyche! LOL. I think the hottest thing about that video is how they first were all giggling and then after a while they really REALLY got into it. It was so hot when Dali said, "That sh!t feels gooooood!" The slurping/kissing sounds almost made me go into cardiac arrest.

Damn.. I'm gonna have to pop that video in when I finish typing. LOL.

Thanks Bro. By the way are you still working for MTA?
Peace, Love and SOLE
S_S

[ April 14, 2008, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Sole_Solution ]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The ninth image has some great sole action!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Thanks Sole Solution! No, the days of MTA are over. So seeing ANY feet on an NYC bus they way I shot it, is overrrrrr. Unless there is another driver who has the fetish and the balls to shoot and do what I have done, lol. So treaure the moments. Im in the process of putting the other series, "Get On The Bus 2 and 3" up on Clips4Sale for those who dont know what that video is about.

Dali and Ailyn...I will be honest..that was one of the hottest foot worship videos I shot at that time. I was mesmorized by the two of them doing what they did the way they did. I didnt have to do a bunch of stop and edits. They just went to town on each others toes. And it was the first time they did that...to any one! (I guess they were practicing their OTHER skills that they are familiar with, but with smaller sizes, lol) Ive known Dali longer than Ailyn, and was so shocked at her toe sucking ways, since she is such an innocent type girl. But over all, glad you like what you see. And thanks for still being a fan.

--------------------
 -

Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:
Dali and Ailyn...I will be honest..that was one of the hottest foot worship videos I shot at that time. I was mesmorized by the two of them doing what they did the way they did... They just went to town on each others toes. And it was the first time they did that...to any one! ... And thanks for still being a fan.

Bro... You ain't lyin'! They totally went to town! I always suspected from the nervous giggling that they might have been doing it to each other for the first time. It wasn't just silly-pretend-air head giggling like in a lot of other Foot worship videos, it was real, real nervousness, almost embarrassment at first... It definitely added to the "hotness" factor. I'm glad they were down to do it! Definitely THE hottest kinkiest Toe sucking video... ever... hands down! What I love about this, and other A.N.A videos, is that they feature average everyday Women; in particular, Latinas... who tend to have a special place in my heart. LOL.

Bro... Not sure if you're still in contact with 'em, but, you gotta do a sequel with Ailyn and Dali!!! LOL.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

[Bump]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:

LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

quote:
Bro... Not sure if you're still in contact with 'em, but, you gotta do a sequel with Ailyn and Dali!!! LOL.

No, that wont be possible. I stopped talking to Dali around mid 2003 because she was hanging with me and acting like an ass over an old boyfriend. She was with me on one of my bus routes, and started arguing on the phone LOUDLY with passengers and I told her to calm down and she flipped on me. That turned into other passengers getting on her case and it reflected upon me as the driver with this crazy bitch disturbing the ride, and etc. I told her get off and goodbye...and that was that. Ailyn I saw a long time ago at a nightclub and we spoke briefly and then she walked away into the night. So what you saw in the video is classic and hold onto it for your memories [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:
quote:

No, that wont be possible. I stopped talking to Dali around mid 2003 because she was hanging with me and acting like an ass over an old boyfriend. She was with me on one of my bus routes, and started arguing on the phone LOUDLY with passengers and I told her to calm down and she flipped on me. That turned into other passengers getting on her case and it reflected upon me as the driver with this crazy bitch disturbing the ride, and etc. I told her get off and goodbye...and that was that. Ailyn I saw a long time ago at a nightclub and we spoke briefly and then she walked away into the night. So what you saw in the video is classic and hold onto it for your memories [Smile]
Wow! That's wild Bro... especially happening on your bus like that! It's unfortunate to lose a friendship in that way but ya had to do what ya had to do... The next time I pop that VHS in, I'll be hearing that song Barbra Streisand song "The way we were" in my mind. LOL.

Keep doin' ya thang Bro.

Peace, Love and SOLE
S_S

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links