Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » my new girl (hot feet and a lil story) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my new girl (hot feet and a lil story)
OscarW
Board Regular
Member # 30345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OscarW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys,

I have been going out with this girl amy for about a month now and she has the hottest feet! anyway.. she didn't know i liked feet and i felt a bit weird talking about it, so for the past week i had been getting sneaky shots of her feet for my own 'enjoyment' [Wink] .

So i thought i would share them with you guys and this is where the little story comes in... i had these pics on my camera and amy actually found them! so she was asking what the deal was with all these feet pics and in the end i told her about my fetish. She was totally cool with it and has started using her feet in bed for various 'activities' lol!

anyway here are the ones.. hopefully now she knows i can get her to pose for some proper ones [Big Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Killer feet for sure. One lucky guy! [Wink]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OscarW
Board Regular
Member # 30345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OscarW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi guys,

some sole shots!

-

-

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] ...and welcome to Wu's. Oscar.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your girlfriend has got super sexy feet oscar, thanx for sharing.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking VERY sexy!!! All Oscars must have good luck!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OscarW
Board Regular
Member # 30345

i guess they do [Wink]
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh would i love to caress and sniff those gorgeous feet and legs. thanks bro, she has very sexy feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayhoops
Board Regular
Member # 29450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayhoops   Email jayhoops   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
look good please tell me they smell like cheese [Jerkoff]

--------------------
jsm

Posts: 31 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oscar you are a lucky man. I would love to have a woman with feet like hers. Keep up the great pics please.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude!!! she's got great assets going on in the feet department!!!!!! glad things are going well with your fetish and her knowing.. cool!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW totally sexy toes and great looking soles... You are a lucky man my friend.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Oscar! Let your gf know there are women here too so she won't feel alone. Once she gets a taste of the wonderfulc oomments all these great guys and girls will shower upon her, she'll be posing for pics all the time! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links