Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » New English blond worships Aliana Love

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New English blond worships Aliana Love
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
New English blond Nikki Jayne has never sucked a toe before.
As soon as she met Aliana Love she starts raving about how awesome
Aliana's body is & how beautiful she is. So she was already turned
on & ready to please her & taste her. Aliana lets her sucks her toes & even
guides the new FWS girl by grasping her hair. Then Aliana gives her full use
of her smooth soles & heels.

From Foot Worship Studios

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoyed these pics.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
isitmyfault
Loyal Member
Member # 6565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for isitmyfault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn..
Posts: 53 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm now that is nice

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Any close up's of that blonde bombshell's peds? [Big Grin]
Great pics yet again!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the great feedback! I do have some of Nikki Jayne, but I will have to go thru them , edit em, & I will post some soon! Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As much as I love the foot worship pics, that 1st pic where they are just standing there about to kiss is one of your most erotic images.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you Tadpole!!! These 2 just went so well together & they were immediately attracted to each other. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FWS, Thanks for all you do for us, you are truly the Elmer Batters of this Generation. Could you start adding some scenes of foot worship with the models wearing RHT! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Wow, what an extremely high compliment, Nylon! Thank you. One way I may not be like ol Elmer is that I don't even know what RHT means? [Smile] "reinforced hose"? I have shot quite a bit of stockings scenes that are yet unpublished (most have only been thigh & knee highs-I want to do pantyhose). I will do lots more and need specific ideas. So plz tell me what RHT is and also best ways to show nylon foot worship. Thanks! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RHT does mean reinforced heel / toe. As a nylon lover myself (although I prefer sheer, not reinforced), I would love to see your models go thru the same routine, except they start off by wearing stockings, then slowly peeling them off before the worshiping begins.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots. I really like the ones where you have the white girls worshipping the Asian/Hispanic/Black girl's feet. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks Patrick! Yes I like to show diversity among the girls [Smile]

--------------------

-

footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

A few screens from this scene. Thanks [Smile]

-  -  -

--------------------

-

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links