Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Cierra, Boots, Sweat and Blue Toenails (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra, Boots, Sweat and Blue Toenails
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone,
I am finally posting the set of Cierra that I teased a very long time ago where she had SUPER sweaty feet after wearing a pair of fuzzy brown boots for no more than 30 minutes without socks. I was so surprised by how sweaty they got, I had to share it with everyone as soon as I got home that night.

Anyhow, I'm finally posting this entire set for everyone to see as I've had a lot of other models to post and a few other sets of Cierra that came before. In this set you'll see Cierra in her boots and then barefoot. After she took off her first boot she quickly rubbed her damp sole against a pillow and was VERY embarrassed. You can see this expression in the first preview as she's just starting to pull out that first foot. I asked her not to do that to the second one and she agreed, but it did take convincing. I wanted to try to capture the sweat, which literally made her feet glisten. I was able to capture just that in this second preview and if you look closely, you can see a little puddle of sweat between her toes.

Enjoy,
Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet those were WARM and STINKY!! [Nana] I love her shade of blue too!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I bet those were WARM and STINKY!! [Nana] I love her shade of blue too!

It doesn't get any better than those two combined! I just love Cierra! She is so damn cute! And the fact that she was embarrassed a little bit about her sweaty feet makes me want to say, "Aww, it's alright! Don't worry about it, we love it like that"! [Smile]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sweet soles

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude you can see te sweat in between her pinky toe and 4th toe! Those are sweaty!! I still can't believe she's a size 4!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad everyone is digging these.

Mommie - sweaty yes, but smelly no [Cry]

Phoselover - sometimes it takes the girls a bit to understand the smelling thing

Thosetoes - she had on size 4 flip flops the first day I shot her, but I've seen her in shoes that are size 4-6ish... you know how that works

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
super hot toes

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm...blue toes! Great pics from a smokin' model Pat!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice feet....

[ June 19, 2008, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SWEET SWEET SWEET what i would do to them !!!!!!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The girl is gorgeous and her toes are just dee-licious looking, soles are wonderful and soft, Mmmm!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet pics. Nice soles.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post 
aw thank you all for the wonderful comments

--------------------
Be sure to check out my first ever Wu's Feature Set, "Size & Foot Tease!"

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cierra:
aw thank you all for the wonderful comments

Cierra!! Great to see ya here babe! See how right Patrick was by telling you not to dry your other foot off, lol! Hope you have a great Friday tomorrow and even better weekend!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Wow and you found this forum too Cierra. It's awesome to see you on here again. I hope you don't become a stranger. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links