Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » CHRISTY CAT is in the driver's seat!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CHRISTY CAT is in the driver's seat!!!
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The legendary high arch diva Christy Cat is BACK! This time, she's in the driver's seat as she poses her prettiest set of arches and soles. Betcha can't drive on 55 when it comes to Christy, eh...? Let me know what all of you think of the Feet Fair alumni.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics! The first link is broken though.

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:

Try to reload it. It works for me... And thanks for that comment.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet arches [Wink]
Love the heels!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not for 55.. those heels are meant to floor the pedal!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snazzyknight
Major Player
Member # 4786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snazzyknight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome arches...and love the toe nails
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lovely. she has some serious arches, tony.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Hamp...

--------------------
Tony

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet molasses, Christy has got some deadly arches! Thanks for the previews Tony!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:

Try to reload it. It works for me... And thanks for that comment.

[Thumbs Up]

I tried reloading it but it doesn't work. I tried another machine and another webbrowser too. Anyone else having the same problem with the first image?

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Man oh man, I wish I worked at the "Foot Factory". I'd be putting in some serious overtime.

Know what I mean, eh? ** wink wink, nudge nudge **

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I heard that, playa...

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Magnificent pics, thanks for sharing Tony! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

[ August 16, 2008, 05:38 AM: Message edited by: antigonas ]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice bright looking original footwear and great feet to fill them.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Super sexy heels (both the shoes and on Christy). Just like all the girls you bring to us Tony, her arches are to die for!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links