Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Thanks Everyone for Your Request!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks Everyone for Your Request!!!
ashleysfoottease
Loyal Member
Member # 32046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashleysfoottease   Author's Homepage   Email ashleysfoottease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you everyone that requested custom clips from me and also thanks to everyone that has been so nice with their comments and messages!!!
I have opened Ashley's Daily Food Crush as I get so many food crush request. Look for it on my Ashley's Daily Foot Tease page at
www.clips4sale.com/store/22637

Here are some of the red polish pictures that so many of you asked for. Tip Toe picture request coming tomorrow, I did not forget about you "slingbacks"! If anyones has sent me messages and I have not replied yet, I will soon, as I have had a huge amount of messages to get through!

-

-

-

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woah!!! Great set Ashley! The point in that first pic is very provocitive and in the second one your soles look so soft and enticing, then you went and saved the best for last cause picture number 3 has a whole lotta awesome going on. I love the definition in your insteps when you flex, the spread is increadable and that pedi looks so fresh I can almost taste it from here. What an awesome photograph!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really like the first pic!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My God, such beauty!!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmm im loving the toe spreads

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiphopfeet
Board Regular
Member # 19784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiphopfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ashley is beautiful, her feet are a 10!!!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1st pic is delish [Mmm] and the second pic looks ready for a good paint splash [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! Ashley you are gorgeous and your feet are fantastic!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOT DAMN! RED toes! Suits you fine!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
these pics are beautiful. The red polish looks awesome on you and your poses are fantastic.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are delicious looking [Mmm] . I love the way you point in that 1st shot. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links