Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Size 9's are my favorite playthings!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Size 9's are my favorite playthings!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 7 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm ready to get back into the swing of shooting some new material. We've both been very busy as my wife is now working close to full time again, so the last thing we usually want to do is pull out a camera and make "work" out of something we enjoy doing. However, we may have some free time today for something special! Until then I've got some from my treasure trove to share...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man...thank you so much for sharing these awesome pics...

Your wife is a very lovely woman and she has been blessed with a fantastic pair of feet...

I love the pics of her on her tummy reading...

I get the feeling she likes to read...

I would love to have some pics of her, on her tummy, quietly reading "erotica"...

Do you think that would interest her?

Thank you for sharing these pics...

And please pass along my warm and sincere thanks to your very lovely wife...she has no idea just how much pleasure she provides...

Best wishes!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you the same guy that had the feet e-zine website back in the 90's??? If you are we used to contribute to it way back then.

She does like to read. Usually one or more books a week. And she does have an idea of the pleasure she provides! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LeDaemon you weren't kidding when you said here's a few from your treasure trove. WOW!
That very first pic - I love the back polish with those sandals. Every sole shot just shows how gorgeous and soft her soles are. I love the one where her feet are planted on your crotch with the toe rings and the light blue polish. I also noticed that she likes tweety bird! [Smile] LOL

Beautiful as always and your talent for taking great photos shines through.

Nice post!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man- you got my attention with those toe-loop sandals and flip-flops- and of course the bare shots. As you know I've always loved your wife's feet- not just on their own but because they look so much like my wife's feet. Great set bro!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice [Hump] .. full time work eh? For me the sweatier the better [Wink] .

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LD I aways love your posts...
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice round of pics my man! very nice round

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics.lovely feet thanks.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These Soles are to die for [Big Grin] ...very nice pics at all. Thank you for sharing.

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phenominal Stuff LeDaemon! The trample pics are outta control! She is truely wonderful!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LD your wife has amazing soles! You sure are one lucky man
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i want to sniff those.

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links