Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Foot Model Interview #4 GODDESS DEE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Model Interview #4 GODDESS DEE
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

This was an interview I REALLY enjoyed. Dee actually found me on Myspace and I deleted her TWICE because I thought she was a fake. I mean, why would someone as beautiful as Dee be interested in my cartoon work. Man was I glad I did my homework and found out that she was indeed the person behind her photographs. Simply put, Dee is incredible. She is one of the top foot fetish models in the industry. She also does traditional modeling along with her fetish work. I want to thank the amazing Goddess Dee for answering my dumb ass questions and for being so cool about it. Without further delay, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeres, DEE!

1) Do you have a foot fetish and what do you like most about feet?
No, I do not have a foot fetish but I do appreciate beautiful feet that are well taken care of.

2) When did you first think you had an attraction to feet?
I'm not attracted to feet but if you have nasty looking feet and don't cover them up, I'll be the first to tell you that you should hide them ugly things.

3) When did you first break into the fetish industry?
In 2001 I started mainstream modeling and one day came across an ad that said "Pretty Girls with Pretty Feet Wanted" People always told me I had pretty feet so I answered the ad. It was for a shoot for FeetFair. com. I went in for an interview and was hired to shoot a layout for the site. Next thing I know, I'm getting contacted by other foot sites to shoot for them. Then in 2002, I was shooting a video that entailed me having my feet worshipped by a guy. I had no idea what that meant but it sounded pretty interesting so I gave it a try. After we shot the video he told me that there was a place in NYC that catered to this type of stuff. The name of the place was FWP (Foot Worship Palace). He said FWP was having a foot fetish party and that I should work it. I did and the rest is history. I was hooked and loved the attention I was getting because of my feet so I decided to work at FWP full time. I left FWP in 2007 so that I can be an independent Foot Goddess. I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere.

4) Is this your full-time job or is there another occupation (don't have to mention WHAT it is if so). This is my full time job aside from mainstream modeling that I do in my free time.

5) How much effort do you have to put into it to get your feet to stink? That is if they do smell.
I have to put a lot of effort into getting my feet stinky. Usually I have to wear my stinky socks for a day or two to get them really stinky. Because of this, I can't do any other sessions in between while I'm prepping my feet.

6) What do you honestly think about guys who want to smell your feet (or women).
If you asked me this question 7 years ago I would think you're crazy but now, knowing and understanding the fetish better, I think it's normal.

7) What goes through your mind when you are walking on someone's face? Honestly.
How long they can take it. I also feel very powerful, as if I'm standing on top of the world.

8) Do your feet ever get very dirty?
Only when I get requests for dirty feet.

9) If you could be in any movie with any star (male or female) who would it be and why?
Angelina Jolie because I have a huge crush on her.

10) What music do you normally listen to?
House, hip-hop, reggae, some pop and some alternative

11) Has anyone ever recognized you in public from your photos? This is in a normal setting like walking down the street or in a cafe.
yes, after I did Ripleye's Believe it or Not (episode 309)I was recognized at a restaurant while I was eating dinner with my girlfriend.

12) Do you remember seeing an overweight yet handsome dark skinned man when you were modeling at the Tahitian Noni conference you worked at a few years ago? (if so, that was me!!
No I did not. I had no idea you were there.

13) What was the last concert you attended and who did you go with?
Beatstock 2007. I went with my sister and our friends. The next day I attended the same concert but this time I was on stage with Lucas Prata as one of his dancers.

14) Do you have any embarrassing habits (pick your nose, bite your toes, burp in public etc.)
I would have to say when I curse when I'm around young children or old folks. It just comes out of my mouth naturally.

15) Do you cry at movies?
oh yeah, I'm a big cry baby when I'm watching a sad movie

16) If you were stranded on a desert island with ONE person, who would that be (overweight cartoonist come to mind? [Big Grin] )
My ex girlfriend. We're best friends. She's the smartest and strongest person I've ever met. I know that having her by my side, being stranded on a deserted island wouldn't be so bad.

17) If you could suck the toes of one celebrity, who's toes would that be?
Angelina Jolie. Hopefully that turns her on and I can do much more than toe sucking

18) When was the last time you went to Disney World?
In 2006

19) What is one thing about you people might be shocked to know?
My life is an open book and I live out of the closet. I don't think there is anything people don't know about me.
Right now, people are pretty shocked that I have been single for almost 2 years.

20) What would you normally be doing instead of answering my stupid questions? Let's say on a typical Friday night.
Well considering that I'm doing this interview Saturday afternoon because well, I was busy Friday night, I'd probably be doing something else on the computer, like answering some other emails.

Thanks for answering my questions and I hope they were not too personal or stupid!!

You're welcome. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

-

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for another great interview! what an awesome picture of queen queen holding an red apple between her toes. how sexy is that?! [Big Grin]

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another EXCELLENT read [Kiss]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome!

Keep them coming please.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dig her so much. She smart and gorgeous. I had a good time reading this and it seems rather candid too. Thumbs up!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lucky damned apple!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff there FT. Dee has about the nicest looking feet you're ever gonna see. One of my faves of all time.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dee is in the top three of my favorite foot models of ALL TIME! I have been a huge fan of this hottie ever since I first saw her at feetfair.com...her work with shoe kittens was very sexy as well. I hope Dee sticks around for many years to cum! Great interview FT
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is she full lez?
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This interview Series Rules! Goddess Dee is so cool. What a wonderful interview.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Another EXCELLENT read [Kiss]

I agree. Oh, I would love to eat Dee's apple in that last shot [Mmm] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by deadbeatrec:
is she full lez?

I believe so.

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of my favorite foot models....(just check the avatar!)
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links