Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My wife's hot feet: bare, hosed and in sexy shoes - Poland (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My wife's hot feet: bare, hosed and in sexy shoes - Poland
Tommmmmmmm
Board Regular
Member # 2920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tommmmmmmm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I just want to inform you that:

New fantastic, hot clips was addes, more than just softcore [Wink]
www.clips4sale.com/store/5372

Attantion: 3 new DVDs was added, just check the screens:
www.videos4sale.com/store/5372

You realy like my wife’s feet? She said: if my worshippers get stuff with my feet (mug, pillow, T-shirts, artistic framed pix etc….), I will chat with them personally with cam live.
If you send her your picture with items with her feet or the ‘Feet Your Life’ thought – she will tease you showing her feet bare, or in pantyhose, dangling as you like, free of course. She is awaiting footslaves too to chat.
www.cafepress.com/whatafeet

Hundreds of pix I have taken for you:
www.images4sale.com/store/5372

P.S. I want to inform you that the domain WHATAFEET.COM is for sale now; if you are interested, contact me whatafeet@yahoo.com; we will set if you want to buy just domain or yhe whole website with it.

This for you:

-  -

-
 -

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics!!!!! love the pics with the skirt, hose, and heel poppin'. very sexy. please pass my compliments to your wife. she' got real lovely legs. glad i ran into this thread.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tommmmmmmm
Board Regular
Member # 2920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tommmmmmmm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
do you remember me? here are caps from my new film; something new - black clogs in action on sexy soft feet:

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. I like the green with white poka-dots peek-a-boo heels. They are a great attention getter or conversation starter. Those thick legs in that tan mini skirt can start something as well [Wink] [Thumbs Up] .

[ August 13, 2008, 05:05 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks.. I love her Toenails and nail beds! [Drool]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
I love the nylon shots, she has very sexy feet!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love that shot.... being a fan of hose and heels.. that is a great shot with the tan skirt!! love it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links