Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » If you like loooong toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: If you like loooong toes
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
her toes are amazing and that pic of the pedicure close-up was amazing! I love long toes that have nails that are hard, cuz it is the perfect type of toe to wrap around my nice hard fat one for a nice surrounding and tight grip [Big Grin] WOW! [Big Grin]

speakin of liking long toes, i heard shilpa shetty is releasing a yoga DVD soon [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cute Toes
Loyal Member
Member # 14378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cute Toes   Email Cute Toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love her feet and I've been a member of your site for a while shes my #1 favorite model.
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I look around so much for a woman with toes this long! A dream come true. My sis in law has toes like fingers too and I usually have to wait for her to come around to get my treat.
THANKS.
Where can we sign up for more?

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow!

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow i think they may be a new record for length,dont think ive seen toes that long before
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Slender Camille - I adore your long legged dangling style. I like to deliver and ask questions later, why did you want a bigger pic?

Cute Toes - I am glad to know you are a loyal and just wanted to say I appreciate it. I started the site for me, cuz I couldn't find what I what in one place - but after a month or 2 it became all about people like you.
(I don't always hit a home run, but get up to the plate all the time and now with better equip and more frequent updates, I hope to hear more like this.)

elgordode62- you can join my site I have about 30-40 models and abt 10 active in rotation. But, more importantly, when you are awaiting your sis-in-law to remove her socks or sit in eye shot it must give you butterflys. I love that feeling. The leading up and the dragging it out is way better than the finsh for me. And I guess am an alpha-male since it is all about the thrill of the chase (in finding that hot new model or breaking down their walls.)

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really love long toes. Gabby's toes are very sexy.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I seriously don't think I have ever seen toes quite that long before

Not sure I ever have either- but I think they look nice!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think those are the longest toes I've ever seen! Absolutely beautiful - thanks for sharing. [Thud]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great long toes! I love long slender toes the most. Her feet are just incredible. But I missed the pedicure close up.... [Cry] Hope you can repost it again.

Thanks Elvzz. I think I will be a member soon [Big Grin]

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I seriously don't think I have ever seen toes quite that long before

Same here.

I actually can groove with those toes because they're so nice looking, her toes are very nicely shaped and her pedicure looks professional.

In addition, the thoughts of her abilities in giving a FJ are mind-boggling!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a big fan of long toes! I am lucky my gal has them. Believe me her toes look great especially in flip flops..
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet she has a great GRIP!! [Big Grin]
Nice pic hun [Kiss]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ooh finger toes [Tongue] Havent seen any quite that long for awhile...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrme
Loyal Member
Member # 29602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrme   Email feetrme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW i luv them!

--------------------
Why not love Femal FEET?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links