Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » paris hilton (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: paris hilton
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Patrick that there is an ineffable allure that Paris possesses. I will further confess that I rarely miss an opportunity to gaze at her and catch a glimpse of her feet...I happen to think they are lovely, long & slender.

The only detraction from her beauty is when she opens her mouth to speak; I fear the vacuousness that might become apparent.

Thanks for the post!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ps
Board Regular
Member # 10720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck yeah
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drafter
Board Regular
Member # 20867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drafter   Email drafter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As far as I'm concerned, her feet are in the ugly catagory along with Katy Holmes and Oprah, Oprah may be able to afford anything she wants but one thing she cant ever get is beautiful feet.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Most people can't stand her, but there is something about her that I love. [Smile]

Patrick

Would it be her awesome size 10 feet?
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gameon:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Most people can't stand her, but there is something about her that I love. [Smile]

Patrick

Would it be her awesome size 10 feet?
Nope, cause in her book she says she's a size 11. [Thumbs Up] Even better, huh?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have always been in love with her beautiful feet...i think its because they are so bony

on of my former teacher's toes look similar to these soooo sexy

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post 
I think she's really pretty, in one of the pics (second) her feet look quite attractive, but in general they are not attractive i'm afraid, and I have to say I/m somewhat disappointed [Smile]

Like to see her soles though as I could easily be converted lol

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Say what they will about Paris (an some of the criticism is deserved), she's got an undeniable and enchanting beauty. Moreover, she's got gorgeous feet!

Thanks for the post. I like the first one the best; that one's truly whack-worthy.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links