Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Red Diamonds ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Red Diamonds ...
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography:
Very nice MD, we need to do a photoshoot with those. Are you game......

John - I am always game ... how have you been?

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff!!! #4 and 6 are my favs. Your toes look yummy as always. Luv your feet!!! [Smile]
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
How does that rap song go?

Di..di..diamonds on my grill, diamonds on my grill.

So why don't you put those diamonds on my grill (mouth if you're not hip to what that means).

I'm tracking, Patrick. Beyonce' has nothing on me; "I can keep up." [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is one bad ass presentation, Mommie. Mercy! Those red heels are really setting off these shots. Yeah, I like these a lot. [Thumbs Up]

[ January 06, 2008, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me likes! my wife just got her toes done in the same color!!!! so.. to me.. double wow!!! MD.. hot hot hot!!!! and the shoes support that super well!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some hot shoes mommie!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
quote:
Originally posted by bremmer:

I nominate you and Twisted Toes to alternate days posting new stuff.

ha ha ha - you are funny ... I post when I like hun .. not by nomination [Big Grin]

I have posted for a while now thanks [Big Grin]

Oh, trust me I know you've been posting for a while lol. I've bought many of your clips. Got a folder filled with every pic you've posted here. That homage to you and TT is just because you two have my four favorite feet at Wus right now. And your pics are always high quality.

I'm posting as a newbie because I lost my old password. Can't get a new one without the old one. [Cry]

So I see from your Myspace that you are now "Madame MD". Nice.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Bremmer for the comments.

[Cool]

[ January 08, 2008, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you thank you thank you--------love your sexy feet in those shoes
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

*girl curtsies*

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

I am glad you all liked these heels ... if any of ya feel the mood to buy your GF or wifey a pair - Go with the "Pleasers" brand.

They kick ass and are actually quite comfy [Smile]
Ecspecially to play in [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links