Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » secret fanclub form wifes feet... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: secret fanclub form wifes feet...
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow shes got some very nice feet. Would love to see more

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles2002
Board Regular
Member # 28492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles2002   Email soles2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok now that you can see a sampling of her feet. I need help setting up an underground fanclub...i need your ideas and help... We will need a club president first of all so please send your applications [Smile] . Ive never done a fanclub before so any help from expirienced folks would be great... Keep your comments and suggestions rolling in.... Maybe we could set up a meeting in a private yahoo chat one night this week to discuss the details assuming we have enough interest...

Thanks

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!! I'm in. Let me know what we need to do..

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't be of any additional assistance- but dang what beautiful feet! I also find the idea of you posting photos covertly very arousing- I'd do the same thing if I could snap photos of my wife's feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*volunteers for presidency*
*Nixon Peace-signs*
very nice photos. You are a rather fortunate man ^___^
But shouldn't the president of a man's wife's fan club be..well, the husband..?

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles2002
Board Regular
Member # 28492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles2002   Email soles2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i will be answering to the club president....my roll is to sneak and supply the pics. The president will be responsible for the distribution or delegation of the pictures as well as the direction of the fanclub
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles2002
Board Regular
Member # 28492

- snuck this one a little bit ago
soles2002
Board Regular
Member # 28492

any requests of my wifes feet? Id love to see someone use a pic of her soles as their signature image
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The last image was the only one that I could view. Very nice [Smile]
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phisheyee
Loyal Member
Member # 19977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phisheyee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm willing to contribute if you develope a 'friends' section!!!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links