Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » SOLES and cute SHOES!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SOLES and cute SHOES!!!!
L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about no polish?
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Give Angeline some love from the hot Central Valley of California.....She is wonderful to share her luscious soles and angelic face with us!
[Wu]

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angeline
Board Regular
Member # 28360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angeline   Email Angeline   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only one foot lover responded to my task. Ok,No polish it is. As requested. Maybe i'll do a french.
Thanks again for the warm welcome.
Where is my foot session guy at?????? I'm hurt, out of all i figured you would of replied by now [Cry]

--------------------
I'm a hard woman with soft feet.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well since nobody will step up 2 the plate....ill take one for the team....Angeline....I'll be that foot session guy....and i love french or hot pink nails [Mmm]
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pink nail polish... [Drool]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Angeline! I've been having problems with my internet connection for the last few days. I can't believe I just now saw this thread! I love the pictures and can't wait for our next session! In fact, wear those sandals to the session. I'll email you sometime to set it up.

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angeline
Board Regular
Member # 28360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angeline   Email Angeline   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be doing cam shows tonight at 7:30 pm if anyone is interested i use yahoo messenger yummiegirl69

bye Angeline
yummiegirl69@yahoo.com

p.s. I had fun rbunthorne with our recent session. Kev should be posting the pictures in here soon. Men [Roll Eyes] always waiting to the last min to do things [Tongue]

p.s.s. People are emailing me left and right wanting to know how much are the cam sesssions. Sorry i forgot to mention that to you foot boys that it's $1 per min 20 min max,, through paypal yummiegirl69@yahoo.com Take care foot boys
Angeline

[ January 19, 2008, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Angeline ]

--------------------
I'm a hard woman with soft feet.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics hope to see the cam show if im not too late(in oz so have to work out world times and dates god dammit)
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Corgi rox!" on her soles.

thats all we need

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful foot shots. Thanks, Angeline.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links