Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » More from Macy! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: More from Macy!
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Bow Down]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW ... your feet are amazing. you have some really HOT toes and i'd love to see more pics [Smile]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Macy this is amazing stuff and especially because you are new to this! I'm speechless and please keep posting!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omfg those are some sexy ass feet! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like, keep posting
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk4243
Board Regular
Member # 20595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk4243   Email tk4243   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pic #4 puts me over the edge!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love how she poses her feet in shoes---very sexy, i can imagine seeing her in public doing that [Mmm]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Visara13
Board Regular
Member # 28563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Visara13   Email Visara13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there any way you could post a picture of your face and your feet in the same shot? I'm really not trying to start trouble here, but in my opinion, I believe you're a man and I'd like some proof to prove me wrong. Is that possible?
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy! I especially like the last picture. How about more of your arch and up on your toes? Your legs look very pretty too. Maybe we could see more of them? What size? Your toes are adorable! Your feet are an instant hardon!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Visara13
Board Regular
Member # 28563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Visara13   Email Visara13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I'm wrong, I'll gladly apologize and take the wrath of anyone I've offended. But as it is now, I'm about 99% certain you're actually male and just trying to pull a fast one on unsuspecting members here.

If you're uncomfortable showing your face, you could show your breasts

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macy
Board Regular
Member # 28529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macy   Author's Homepage   Email macy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Visara I am personally offended. As it stands I am about 99% sure you are trying a cheap trick to get me to show my breasts or face...Men's feet don't look like mine. I will show my face eventually, but I have to get more comfortable with the whole idea of posting myself for people I don't know. This is the first time I have felt uncomfortable here. Everyone else has been so encouraging and are getting personal requests if they want. I have no reason to try that. I don't know why someone would.

--------------------
You like the view from down there darlin!?

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17724

http://youtube.com/macysfeet4u

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk4243
Board Regular
Member # 20595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk4243   Email tk4243   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Male or female aside, the pics make me drool! Macy, just keep doing what you're doing...I am sure your face is just as cute as those toes and feet you have!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy. I love your feet. I would love to kiss them [Smile]
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Visara13:
I'm about 99% certain you're actually male and just trying to pull a fast one on unsuspecting members here.

and that % is based on what? i´m curious
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Macy- don't worry about guys like him; unfortunately there are tons of his kind on this site that honestly can't tell the difference. 9_9 I thought the pics were lovely, and your toes re just too cute! X3 I hope to see your face when you're ready ^___^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links