Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Hey im new to the site but heres some pics of my girls feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey im new to the site but heres some pics of my girls feet
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by priyatalreja:
I know we are supportive and all on this board...but those feet are just nasty. Sorry Booberry.

I'm feeling ya bro... I know everyone has their own taste, and that's cool... But to me,, her feet are damn near repulsive!!
Sometimes I wonder if all these replies like "nice feet" and shit like that are just you're standard answer to try to tally up posts?? Do you have any criteria at all???

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry that yoy dont like her feet. I guess its like you said "everyone has their taste".
If you dont like these ones check out her newer pics. If you dont like those thats cool too. Take care pal and enjoy these great forums.- [Smile]

--------------------
kb

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey, love to see a feet and face pic??

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by booberry:
sorry that yoy dont like her feet. I guess its like you said "everyone has their taste".
If you dont like these ones check out her newer pics. If you dont like those thats cool too. Take care pal and enjoy these great forums.- [Smile]

Yo boo,, I can tell you're good people bro!! Alot of knuckleheads would have got all pissed over that... you certainly don't owe me an apology my man.. as we both agreed,, everyone has different taste.. Honestly dude, when comes down to it I owe you an apology... I no doubt should have came up w/ a better choice of words initially.. I've put up maybe 100 or so sets of my wifes feet and I learned real quick there ain't no way to make everyone happy... so if someone's not feelin' em I just brush that shit off and throw some more up!!! Kinda like you did doGG.. And in the end "enjoy these great forums" Peace bro..
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arylinth2
Member # 16301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arylinth2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally I love the feet, keep them coming [Smile]
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links