Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » here's my first try.... now how do I get my own feet on my avatar? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: here's my first try.... now how do I get my own feet on my avatar?
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, this was mos def worth the wait! Your feet are beautiful. Your soles look so soft, and so damn kissable...I just want to nibble on your delicate arches, Mmmm!

Who does your pedicures? It is a great polish job and would love to see poses of you showing off your soft soles as you stand on your pretty toes. Oh, and would love to see you modeling more of your sexy shoes too. Great post showing off your sexy feet.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blue?? Blue?? OMG, I cant wait. tytytytyty. Awesome red by the way. Love Your feet and hands, too. Very pretty!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn you have some scrumptious toes .. beautiful feet ..lovly soles ..would love to see more ... you friend was a 100 % right ...
thank you for comingon here and posting ...

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful, just beautiful!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, I had to go back and look again. You're feet are just so lovely. Yummy, I cant wait for the blue pics. Please hurry, lol. Thanks a million! [Hop]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THANKYOU SO MUCH!!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
you are going to be very popular around here....wow are those delicious!!!!

hmmmmm... I think I like having delicious feet. Your mistress's feet are pretty damn hot too. Nicely shaped.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, this was mos def worth the wait! Your feet are beautiful. Your soles look so soft, and so damn kissable...I just want to nibble on your delicate arches, Mmmm!

Who does your pedicures? It is a great polish job and would love to see poses of you showing off your soft soles as you stand on your pretty toes. Oh, and would love to see you modeling more of your sexy shoes too. Great post showing off your sexy feet.

Regards,
2swift

Thank you 2swift for your sweet sexy comments. I must admit I am awed by some of the responses. If not for this guy who turned me on to my own feet - I would never have believed it! I have found I like having my feet nibbled on as well. It feels so .... so..... sensual .... meeeeeeeeeeeoooooooow!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karol4u2c
Board Regular
Member # 29559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karol4u2c         Edit/Delete Post 
Great Feet, I love the polish....
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I just posted some new pics -- it's title "ask and you shall receive - blue polish...."

--------------------

wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have never officialy said welcome to the forum..........SO, Welcome to the forum "Perfectpeds" Your feet look stunning in those pictures, who's your photographer? (wink-wink!!) [Kiss] [Kiss] [Kiss]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Wu's, perfectpeds. Your feet look fantastic! Can't wait to check out the post with the blue polish.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
I have never officialy said welcome to the forum..........SO, Welcome to the forum "Perfectpeds" Your feet look stunning in those pictures, who's your photographer? (wink-wink!!) [Kiss] [Kiss] [Kiss]

Thanks for the welcome Wrinkleheaven and thanks for bring to my attention what a girl can do with her feet! My latest pics weren't up to par because I had to take them myself. Perhaps you would be willing to help me out again.

--------------------

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have never seen feet that make me come back to look 1,000,000,000x's a day. Your feet are tastefully and impeccably SCRUMPTIOUS!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliment and I'm happy to post pics for viewing pleasure.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links