Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Tina Marie's Lucky Peds (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tina Marie's Lucky Peds
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely pics! Hope she does a new set real quick! Thanks for the post Tony!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
They're magically delicious!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You took the words out of my mouth, Bondo. Tina's feet are the equivalent of Lucky Charms.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

The good news is that noob loser Janie is now BANNED for life!

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

amglo
Board Regular
Member # 10488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amglo   Email amglo       Edit/Delete Post 
Not enough good can be said about Tina, perfection from head to toe.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubb1
Board Regular
Member # 2991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubb1   Email Dubb1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ay Tony, I've been a fan of Tina's for a while now. I noticed she hasn't been updating for a while. Is she thinking about gettin out of the game- or is she just taking time out to prioritize some things?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

quote:
Originally posted by Dubb1:
Ay Tony, I've been a fan of Tina's for a while now. I noticed she hasn't been updating for a while. Is she thinking about gettin out of the game- or is she just taking time out to prioritize some things?

Since that I'm the founding owner of her fan club, she is taking some time out and sorting things out. When things get all situated, she will return to her site and update a new set that will be for sale sometimes soon. Be patient and I'm sure that she will return to the game.

--------------------
Tony

Dubb1
Board Regular
Member # 2991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubb1   Email Dubb1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^^ cool, thnx She's one special lady.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Anytime, Dubb1.

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links