Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Kellie's Size 5s & Tons of Balloons (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kellie's Size 5s & Tons of Balloons
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW these feet are amazing. Whaa beautiful young lady with great looking soles and purple toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kellie's got great feet! Thanks for the post.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 474 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wonderful Patrick
just how do you find these women

have you blown your load on em yet?

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kellie is such a sexy looking girl from her head to her sweet little feet. Great pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad all you guys liked this one. Wow, the response was quick and plentiful. As for Kellie, she's one of the twins (has twin sister Kimmie in many photos on the site and in Wu's Feature section).

Mighty Mike... She's not tall at all. I'd say 5'3" at the most.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18278 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
you should build her a website, i honestly would put her in the top 3 i've seen in the 10 years i've been whacking it to foot pics on the net

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adomiu666
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Dat is some nice girl and her feet are just from The Land Of Beautiful And Sweet Feet [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
you should build her a website, i honestly would put her in the top 3 i've seen in the 10 years i've been whacking it to foot pics on the net

I had told the twins I'd like to do a site with just the both of them. It just wasn't a commitment I think we'd all be able to keep up with since we all have very different schedules and getting together to do pictures sometimes is not so easy to plan.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18278 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links