Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Library Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Library Feet
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW - I wonder if I've been missing anything and if perhaps anyone has every taken "candid" shots of my feet? I'm going to start paying more attention!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately I didn't get lucky at the library again this week. I did manage to get one shot of an Asian woman in black flip flops but when I got a second look at her I couldn't tell if she was over 18 or not so I deleted the shot. She looked like she could have anywhere between 17-19 so I thought better safe than sorry and got rid of it. There was another girl, early 20's, I wanted to snap but she was sitting somewhere where it would have been impossible for me to shoot her without getting noticed right out. It's a real shame too because she had some really nice feet too and she was wearing these strappy wedged sandals.

So I left the library and started walking around downtown hoping to get some good shots and I hit the motherload at the bus stops that lined one street.

Middle-aged Middle Eastern woman.

-

This one wasn't taken at the bus stop but at a street corner as you can see. I don't remember how old she was but she was at least in her 30's I'd say.

-

These pretty feet belong to a woman in her early twenties. I managed to snap these two shots while she was talking on her cell phone and believe or not she was actually looking in my direction when I took them. I don't know if she wasn't paying attention because she was on the phone or because she didn't care but she just went on talking as I snapped them.

-  -

This woman is in her forties I'd say. I tried to take another shot but the light changed and she crossed the street in the opposite direction that I was going.

-

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Back to the bus stop. These great looking meaty feet belong to a woman in her early twenties. I was walking by and I saw them and I just had to shoot them so I took a seat behind her on this concrete bench type thing and took a shot. For the next two I zoomed in a bit and put my arms down between my legs so as not to look suspicious and snapped them. Last shot I took like the first and then I got up and walked away.

-  -
 -  -

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

As I was walking away I noticed this pretty blonde, probably late twenties getting off the bus and she was wearing these sexy shoes so I decided to follow her and snap away. I didn't really follow her because I was going in the same direction but I stayed behind her to snap these. You'll notice one has a reflection in it it's because she stopped at another bus stop that has one of those booths. I got inside and snapped one of there, took another one from the outside and made my way home.

-  -  -  -
 -  -

As I was walking away from the previous bus stop stop I noticed this pretty Asian woman in her thirties sitting on a bus stop bench close by. She was wearing these sexy strappy shoes so I took a shot. Unfortunately I think she may have seen me because she crossed her legs the other way. I was happy with the shot I got anyways so I just left.

-

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
WOW - I wonder if I've been missing anything and if perhaps anyone has every taken "candid" shots of my feet? I'm going to start paying more attention!

That's an interesting question. All I can say is that I certainly didn't but I wouldn't mind getting close to your sexy feet. I'm kind of curious though, as a woman, what would you do if you caught a guy taking candid shots of your feet?
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

bump
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to do this, but was too scared I might get caught. Great pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. You should start a new thread every-time you get a new set coz I rarely check a post twice here in the pics section... Probably why I miss out on alotta updates... Maybe I'm not the only one...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice feet taken at different angles hehe lucky you did not get caught lol sneaky

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Cool. You should start a new thread every-time you get a new set coz I rarely check a post twice here in the pics section... Probably why I miss out on alotta updates... Maybe I'm not the only one...

I was thinking about doing that but then I thought I'll just add them to this thread. I guess I should rename this thread "Street Feet" since it's mostly that. :lol: I think next time I'll just start a new thread and include a link to this one in it so anyone who missed these can have a look as well.
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
street feet...thats 1 of my titles mate but you're welcome to use it lol...have you seen any of my candid pics...they're breathtaking!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links