Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » toe spread and soles! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: toe spread and soles!
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn .... these are some awesoem pix ... but I have always loved them ... you have scrumptious feet and you are beautiful too !!! Plus the Tatts ..... Even Hotter !!!! THANK YOU

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by VeryDirtyfeet:
Britney you are looking more beautiful than ever and I love the new tattoo work. Did you ever consider getting any tattoos on the top of your feet?

I think Tattoo's are very accepted these days and I'm glad they are I think they are sexy as hell! I'm not sure I want them on the tops of my feet though... Would you like it if I did babe?

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^If i may, I certainly would! But to be perfectly honest, i think your feet are perfection as is. That pic in your signature is still enough to turn my crank every time I see you post. ^__^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:
quote:
Originally posted by VeryDirtyfeet:
Britney you are looking more beautiful than ever and I love the new tattoo work. Did you ever consider getting any tattoos on the top of your feet?

I think Tattoo's are very accepted these days and I'm glad they are I think they are sexy as hell! I'm not sure I want them on the tops of my feet though... Would you like it if I did babe?
I think a tattoo on the top of your feet would be beautiful, just look at MommieDearest

btw i just love your sexy smooth soles!

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think your feet look perfect but some cool tattoos wouldn't do them any harm.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ll2fvf
Board Regular
Member # 30570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ll2fvf   Email ll2fvf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney You are so hot i cant get enough of you i go to bed dreaming about you and your feet and i wake up almost every morning with a smile on my face just thinking about those 10 little piggies your feet are so hot and so sexy it should be against the law to have such sexy feet but in your case im sure a bunch of us will make an exception hehehe. Britney my name is Lee and im hooked like a fish for your feet but im sure that the rest of you is just as hot and sexy as your feet are take care Baby Girl Huggs lee
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As always britney, absolutely gorgeous pics.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
First off, I'm overwhelmed at the response here guys thanks so much! I will try to get some better photos of my new tattoo for those of your who are interested... I will try to do some girl girl stuff this year it's just hard to get on these days because my old friends arent as experimental these days ya know? I need to meet some new friends, I guess I'm not hanging out in the right places.. LOL... Love ya and keep the comments cummin!

Hey Brit! That would be great to see you do girl/girl feet stuff [Smile] Here's some good video examples of vid's I think you'd be great doing:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=G-VQZvBdtiY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVrQF7Jz8EU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsyxIM_AH4o

I like the revampment you did on the clips store, awesome! Hugs

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ll2fvf:
Britney You are so hot i cant get enough of you i go to bed dreaming about you and your feet and i wake up almost every morning with a smile on my face just thinking about those 10 little piggies your feet are so hot and so sexy it should be against the law to have such sexy feet but in your case im sure a bunch of us will make an exception hehehe. Britney my name is Lee and im hooked like a fish for your feet but im sure that the rest of you is just as hot and sexy as your feet are take care Baby Girl Huggs lee

I never knew I had such dedicated fans before babe! You really take it to another level and i love it!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
quote:
First off, I'm overwhelmed at the response here guys thanks so much! I will try to get some better photos of my new tattoo for those of your who are interested... I will try to do some girl girl stuff this year it's just hard to get on these days because my old friends arent as experimental these days ya know? I need to meet some new friends, I guess I'm not hanging out in the right places.. LOL... Love ya and keep the comments cummin!

Hey Brit! That would be great to see you do girl/girl feet stuff [Smile] Here's some good video examples of vid's I think you'd be great doing:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=G-VQZvBdtiY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVrQF7Jz8EU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsyxIM_AH4o

I like the revampment you did on the clips store, awesome! Hugs

I actually watched the videos and liked them, there are some good ideas there for sure!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links