Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » old photos of my ex from 2006 / 2007 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: old photos of my ex from 2006 / 2007
Rechain
Major Player
Member # 25123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rechain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lars --> You know Im danish [Tongue] we have wrote together...remember?
Im just writing in english so everyone can read what im writing [Wink]

/Rechain

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you all guys [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Shadow:
DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!NEGLECTED FEET

There are three types of people pitch a bitch about quality feet (and girls that are beautiful), all transparent - and pathetic.

1. Posters who are largely lurkers, with limited or no meaningful contributions. These types usually have fewer than fifty posts, have little fundamental experience or knowledge of the foot world in general and limited social skills - which is why they are lurkers to begin with.

2. Posters with issues. They have some sort of hidden, yet thinly-veiled agenda which is obvious by the fact they have chosen a specific post (out of thousands) to make critical remarks - while failing to do so on limitless others (or even one other). Also obvious by the fact they are making their unfounded remark on a post that features nice or spectacular feet.

3. Trolls. You can't host an online forum without them, they are as ubiquitous as they are annoying. These guys usually post the minute they are members (as opposed to lurkers), and usually post in spats. Leave as much ill intention (or bad humor) as they can in short span.

I just revisited this thread, as it was commented on by others and brought back to the first page. It was just as good the second time around and (as always) up to your usual (excellent) standard.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you Ben [Wink]

All best

-Lars

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

thank you Ben [Wink]

All best

-Lars

--------------------

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice set-thanks for sharing!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
1. Posters who are largely lurkers, with limited or no meaningful contributions. These types usually have fewer than fifty posts, have little fundamental experience or knowledge of the foot world in general and limited social skills - which is why they are lurkers to begin with.

damn it, you got me

[Cry] [Mad]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

[Cheers]

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool pics ,sext feet!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

thanks Oscar [Smile]

--------------------

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice toe spread

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

I loved her toe spread... that and the worship was the best! [Drool]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links