Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Miss me? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Miss me?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back. Those look like vacation pics.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kudos to your return Eliza ... you made a great "I am back" post with these pics! I love the mountains behind you ... lucky girl [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Kudos to your return Eliza ... you made a great "I am back" post with these pics! I love the mountains behind you ... lucky girl [Smile]

Thanks girl! Just another day in the Colorado Rockies. [Smile]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Man those big feet look so smelly! [Smile] Nice to see you around again.

Patrick

quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Yep - you know I am a huge fan of Urs and those sexy peds! Welcome back.

quote:
Originally posted by 1heartbreakkid:
Welcome back. Your feet look hot as ever.

Thanks guys! I'm glad to be back.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Okay, I said it in another thread already, but......
Eliza is back like the Terminator.

I love it! You're hilarious!

Thanks for the welcome back!

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Nice to see an ole regular. I miss your peds and your personality

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Great to see you back here!! [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by VeryDirtyfeet:
Very nice to see you back. You have some super sexy shapely feet.

Thanks again. It's so great to be back here. I can't wait to get more pics done and up.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
There is a God..her name just so happens to be Eliza [Big Grin] Welcome back!

Ok now I'm blushing! Thanks! [Blush]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by StarsHill2:
could i [Jerkoff] with those pics? [Blush]

quote:
Originally posted by philliam:
You bet your sweeta*s and feet!

Hehehe! Thanks for the comments!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
omg that 2nd pic is incredible!! i'm glad i was a member of your site..i was not disappointed [Smile]

I'm glad to hear that. Speaking of the site, it's going to be free with a decent size preview gallery. I will be getting my images 4 sale store up and running soon with full sets and all sets that were on the site.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
So glad you're back Eliza! And you came back with the hot blue toes! Great way to make a comeback!

quote:
P.S. the tatoos are hot!

Thanks and thanks! [Big Grin]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
So glad you're back Eliza! And you came back with the hot blue toes! Great way to make a comeback!

quote:
P.S. the tatoos are hot!

Thanks and thanks again! [Big Grin]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
Oh my god! Back in blue! XD Since when was there a sun in England? Or are you on holiday somewhere exotic?
Missed those long, beautiful toes of yours. X3

England??? I'm in Colorado silly!
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know why I thought you were British. lol
You've been gone too long. XD But that certainly explains the sun. >w<

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WELCOME BACK! i wasn't here when you were here but it's good to see you! great pics very creative and i agree with MD great comeback post!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pardon the lateness of My well wishes..but welcome back, Eliza. You indeed have been missed, and not just your sexy sexy feet either, but all of you and what you bring to this forum.

What great pics of your lovely feet, and the new ink looks great too. Well done, and cannot wait to see more. And...your soles are still hot as ever.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links