Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My wife's sexy 6's (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My wife's sexy 6's
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Super cute lil feet there. Gonna have to get a pair of my own to play with soon....

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy Soles!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whoa! i spilled a huge load over those pics! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have any thoughts on my previous question about my wifes cute feet. I don't want to hurt her tootsies but she seems to like it.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xc4399
Board Regular
Member # 9736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xc4399   Email xc4399   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible soft soles and we hope you take more pictures for posting. I'm not much for the tied and heavy objects on feet so I am more interested in soft clean sole shots and pretty toes...keep posting!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully With all your comments so far she'll realize that she should share her soft sexy feet with the world. keep your fingers crossed, I know mine are!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

If hopefully she goes for more pics, would anyone want to see any foot bondage and light torture? she's kind of into that and maybe that will bethe deciding factor on getting more pics. LET US KNOW!
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

I almost had my wife here convinced after showing her your comments to take more higher quality pictures, but she still says she rather do it just for me. Please help me convince her so I can share her sexy feet with all of you fellow foot lovers
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

I have some more pics of not only my wife but I added a bunch of web finds of mine to my flickr account! check it out!http://www.flickr.com/photos/11492400@N03/
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

sorry the link didn't work, the same link is on page 1
luvingalsoles
Board Regular
Member # 30223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvingalsoles   Author's Homepage   Email luvingalsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Nice but you should invest a few dollars in a good camera.

-Hal-

Agreed [Wink]
or get a Nokia N95 they're awesome

--------------------
gals soles are soo sexy
_ _________________________________ _
My Avatar pic: A lovely girl showing me her sole and wiggling her toes on cam

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

I have A massive amount of various webfinds on my flickr account of varios types of feet arrangments. CHECK IT OUT!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11492400@N03/

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links