Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » If you like Soles&Ass!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If you like Soles&Ass!!
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not a chance on showing faces..
Got it, too easy. I understand. Faces really aren't necessary in this scenario. These spaces (and feet) will definitely do, just have to, ahem, find a few faces for them [Drool] [Wink] . My goodness! The hottie in the middle sporting the black lingerie has a [Eek!] juicy bottom in this shot [Thumbs Up] . Good photo, dude. Glad to hear that mature adults can have adult fun and still be on the same page [Hop] .

[ September 04, 2008, 05:13 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jayzuss! I'm guessing you and your buddies swing a bit. They alll have membership cards in the "Hot Wives Club."

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's Christmas day right there!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
Not a chance on showing faces..sorry about that fellas.

I'll take the shots "as-is" just fine bro! Wow!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn!!! please post more shots!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh wow!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! i'm so glad i asked to see the middle gal.. her rear is so sweet!!! thank you!!!!!

all three RRS is off the hook!!! you're right, not your 'street level homeboys' this is a special crew! the kind one only dreams about!!!

thank you for letting me know this sweet shot was posted!!! and thank the ladies for being so lovely and sharing their pic!

RPM

p.s. no faces needed......i'll just imagine i was you and having the ability to put my face anywhere!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob82
Board Regular
Member # 13451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob82   Email footjob82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice drew! between these and Andi's amazing feet you're one lucky man!!!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's nice! It reminds me of some stuff I saw from MeganQT!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anything ever happen with any of these three and Andi? And are any of these ladies ticklish by chance? BTW the first lady on the left in both pictures looks to have the best looking feet. The one in the middle in black seems to be the best looking. Tell us what you think, who has the best looking feet and who is the best looking over all and who is the most ticklish? Still none of them are as exquisite as Andi, lucky man you are indeed.

Chaz

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's some RRS right there! LMAO! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great update! I love the middle girl because of the lace garter belt and stockings.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
That's some RRS right there! LMAO! [Laugh]

I hear ya [Wink] [Woot] !!!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stilletoeluver   Author's Homepage   Email stilletoeluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that is what i call close friends!!!

Dammm good work man! Thats hot!
Im guessing a a big orgie is'nt that far off the cards (if it hasnt happen already after a drunken night [Wink] )

--------------------
"A Little T.L.C for the T.O.E "
Its all about the presentation..

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links