Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Thongs and Hot Pink Nails (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thongs and Hot Pink Nails
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
made me cum!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
Whoa, now I have been gone only a few weeks and I return to see some of the SEXIEST FEET on earth! Where have you been? Your feet are breathtaking as well as the photography.

HAMP

Thank you for the compliment. When people compliment the photography it's just as nice as hearing I have sweet feet!
True Statement: It's normal to see very beautiful feet when you come to the forum and it's obvious that comments will be made...YOU have the prettiest, sweetest, sexiest feet that I have EVER seen...I mean from every minor detail, you're feet are the HOTTEST!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! How in the world did I miss these amazing pics of your sexy, hot feet?!! Your feet look so lovely here, and I love your choice of nail color, too. It really shows off your pretty toes.

Your soles look so soft and smooth, and I love how you pose them and put them on display. The fifth and sixth pic....Stunning!

The photography is amazing, and really captures your sexy feet in such a dramatic yet soft light. It looks great.

Your feet look fantastic, and so hot. Well done, Sasha.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those pics have me so rattled im gonna need a xanax... very generous.. thank you!!
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great looking toes in this set and i love the sole teaser in the last pic.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pics, awesome toes!!!!!!
Love 'em!!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
those pics have me so rattled im gonna need a xanax... very generous.. thank you!!

LOL, now that's great!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very hot color and the sole shot in the last pic is [Eek!] [Hump]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pink [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fire
Board Regular
Member # 31972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fire   Author's Homepage   Email fire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
grrrrr sweet feet,hey come check out my site
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FireBug101/
http://www.freakdaddygirls.com/firebug/main.htm
http://www.freakdaddys.com/fvids/firebug/index.htm
http://www.freakdaddygirls.com/firebug/promo/gallery1/
hugs and Kisses, Firebug

--------------------
hey come check out my sites
http://www.freakdaddygirls.com/firebug/main.htm
Hugs and Kisses, Firebug-FDGirls

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
perfect love the color such perfect toes!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links