Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A.N.A. - Chelsea Bare Soles at the Office (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A.N.A. - Chelsea Bare Soles at the Office
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:
canIsmellYourFeet
quote:
That last vid is my favorite. You wouldn't happen to have a whole vid of you sniffing her feet would you?
Actually I did not do a video with Chelsea like that. I wish, but we were both nervous as it was doing what I did at her job. But I DO have a video clip of me sniffing Gabby's Feet! Woo hoo!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

Wow, not sure how I originally missed this from September, but, you gonna put the vid of you sniffing Gabby's feet up for sale soon? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually I do have a part with me smelling Chelsea's toes in:
Why I'm Lucky Pt 4
He is just a bad boy! In this clip see why he's a bad boy. Getting to smell and lick the toes and soles of Chelsea's smelly toes at her office. Sarah's lovely size 10's get their afternoon tongue bathing. And in the same day, he finally gets to worship some black toes of the shorty Chyna! Each girl had their toes come from different shoe environments...Chelsea's closed shoes from being at work all day...Sarah's from being in her black sandals many times, and Chyna, who drove 2 hours in her worn flip flops, to go straight in to his nose. Oh the humanity! But oh so tasty!

Also there is a scene with me on Gabby's feet in:
Why I'm Lucky Pt 5
Bad Boy Andre is at it again! He will get feet no matter where he goes. This time its and Gabby and the all new Italian Hottie, Monica. First see Gabby getting her toes worshipped for the first time. She knows she had on the dirty flip flop sandals, but Bad Boy gets right into her toes and listen to her make fun of him! Next is Monica. She didnt think the Bad Boy would go so far as not only smelling her dirty toes, but kissing them, licking them and sucking them. Listen as she berates him while hes on his knees!

Both of these are available at:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/18008

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post 
baller man
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
She has some pretty soles dude [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks so much Shell. Man you dont know how hard it is to get her FREE to do more work. Its like she is the busiest person on earth. I told her today, just give me 1 hour of your time! She just laughs and smiles..Its like she wants to do more, but when im free and she is free, she never contacts. Well Ill do what I can to bring you guys more from when possible.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whenever you do get her on film, we benefit. we appreciate it!!! thanks much!!! really good stuff you got there!

RPM

p.s. shame you guys don't have much more time together

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Actually I DO have another video of her in the can as they say. I just never put it up on Clips 4 Sale yet. Thanks so much RPM!

--------------------
 -

Dlightful
Loyal Member
Member # 20842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dlightful   Author's Homepage   Email Dlightful   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Killer soles.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links