Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » $$ for Feet: Stranded Girl from Greyhound Station (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$ for Feet: Stranded Girl from Greyhound Station
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
hey what can i say LD, she most probably thought it was perverted since she isn't so used to foot love in such a loving capacity.

no tellin what she was really thinkin tho but if facials expressions are an indicator then i think we have plenty to assume LOL

anyway her reactions to me lobbing my cum twice was met with closed eyes since she was asleep by time the cumshots rolled around. cummed once, but still liked them feet so much i had to get myself erect again and go fer another [Big Grin]

i'm sure she woulda loved the finales if she were wide awake

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiLBastard
Board Regular
Member # 27554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiLBastard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can you post a pic of her cummy feet?
Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not luck!!
Tyler, your narrative, your guts, your communication and intermingling, the energy you put into our entertainment..As far as Im concerned you are the Best in the world..

In addition- you could probably give some of these guys some pick up tips.(Im not excluding myself)

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dooop:
can you post a pic of her cummy feet?

maybe at a later time, but i don't think those pics would actually be allowed cuz my happy log will be in the shot [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
It's not luck!!
Tyler, your narrative, your guts, your communication and intermingling, the energy you put into our entertainment..

thx mjl1717, it takes a lot of energy love & cum to do this [Big Grin] little bit of luck here & there too [Wink] glad you like the stuff
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links