Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Buckeye Feet (sleeping feet 9-27-08) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet (sleeping feet 9-27-08)
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has to be the sexiest feet in Ohio.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great soles!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks folks! [Smile]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
:mmm [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am an Eagles fan and we have not had the best start to the season either. We blasted the Rams, gave the Cowboys a run for their money (best game all season) and lost last night to DA Bears...DA FREAKING BEARS! A winning record, yes, but very inconsistent to say the least. Anyhow, I can sorta sympathize with the team love and all. Maybe our seasons will turn around!

Just curious...does your lovely wife watch each game with you? If so, you are truely blessed and have the best of both worlds...a wife who has a shared passion for the game and one with gorgeous feet! My wife indulges my interest, however, she has never been interested in football. For the life of me, I cannot get her to watch 1 quarter.
Any thoughts from Mrs Nomoscott on this topic?!
=)

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by USSoleMan_92:
I am an Eagles fan and we have not had the best start to the season either. We blasted the Rams, gave the Cowboys a run for their money (best game all season) and lost last night to DA Bears...DA FREAKING BEARS! A winning record, yes, but very inconsistent to say the least. Anyhow, I can sorta sympathize with the team love and all. Maybe our seasons will turn around!

Just curious...does your lovely wife watch each game with you? If so, you are truely blessed and have the best of both worlds...a wife who has a shared passion for the game and one with gorgeous feet! My wife indulges my interest, however, she has never been interested in football. For the life of me, I cannot get her to watch 1 quarter.
Any thoughts from Mrs Nomoscott on this topic?!
=)

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

all i can say is....
she is as big a fan as i am. she absolutely loves football. Wether its the Bengals, Buckeyes, our local high school team or our boys' pee wee teams...she absolutely LOVES it all. Its ALMOST sickening lol

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links