Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Tog's Wife (UPDATED) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tog's Wife (UPDATED)
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great comments all. Here is another pic for you... [Tongue]

-

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and another...a little more revealing on the sofa:

-

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG again i can not realy find words here she is GODDESS woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow . i wanna be one of her feet LOVERS around the world .
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's a nice looking lady and not afraid to show her face too! I hope you share more.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful. I want to kiss your wife. I know that ain't cool...but there it is.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i can imagine that this lady has hot soles. beautiful meaty soles and toes.

more pics more pics!!! [Wu] please.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tog, the Mrs. is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing her with us.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful woman there, including her feet! Love the second shot- the skirt with bare legs and feet- and the flip-flops to the side. Awesome.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Thanks so much for taking the trouble to comment...here's some more:

A black and white one that gives you a nice view of her thick toes:

-

and a blurry but kind of sparkly colour one...just hinting at what might be soles wise... [Wink]

-

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

...and a teaser sock shot that might lead to her very sole.... [Tongue]

-

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you, are her feet ticklish?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

quote:
Originally posted by joecorbi:
Good for you, are her feet ticklish?

Yes they are. [Smile]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

OK socks off.... [Tongue]

-

and soft pink soles bare... [Jerkoff]
 -

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely and attractive Mrs. you have. Please thank her for allowing us to view her photos. You say she is ticklish, just how ticklish is she? Are you a member on the TMF?

Chaz

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice looking feet, your a lucky man :-) she doesn't seem too thrilled on that blanket outside... is she enthusiastic about you liking her feet or does she just oblidge because your her significant other?
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links