Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » New update at Shellsfeet.com (1 Pic) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New update at Shellsfeet.com (1 Pic)
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
you are so sexy, i addition to having feet i would give anything to suck on.

Thank you toeringguy. These tats were a gift from my Hubby after we moved back home from a short stay in Colorado. Too cold and I like to show off my feet [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Wow, I never saw those sexy tattoos on you before...love them!

-Hal-

Thank you so much Hal [Kiss] I love them to...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Love your tats!! [Thumbs Up]
GREAT pic chica!! [Big Grin]

Thank you TT [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by expressions:
You are the definition of sexy. I love your feet but the rest of your body has me drooling in this pic.

Thank you expressions and thats what I was hoping to do [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Solelova05:
Lookin great shelley!!! Every aspect of you is sexy!

Thank you very much solelova05 [Blush] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
those stars really caught my eye and put a twinkle there..... lovely!

[Big Grin] Thank you RPM [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Cute outfit. [Smile] Need I comment about the lower attributes? Heehee...

Patrick

You know I love you Patrick. [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
you are so sexy, i addition to having feet i would give anything to suck on.

Thank you toeringguy. These tats were a gift from my Hubby after we moved back home from a short stay in Colorado. Too cold and I like to show off my feet [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]
Moved back home? To where sweetie?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:

Moved back home? To where sweetie? [/QB][/QUOTE] Hey Babe. I was born in Southern California then I moved with my Hub to Texas(He's from Cali. as well) Then last December He took a job in Denver, They paid all of our moving expenses and after 4 short little months of freezing my toes off and him getting tired of me covering my feet and them making him false promises and keeping him out of town for 90% of the time he told them to F%$k off in so many words lol. He called his old job and they paid for us to come back as well with a better position and of course more $. So now were back in good Ole Texas [Thumbs Up] Just thought I would share that story. [Big Grin] Thank you 2nd...3rd [Kiss] [/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------
 -
 -

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the casual quality of this photo, and the "everyday" location REALLY adds to it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links