Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Early Christmas present. A 10 mp Camera:) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Early Christmas present. A 10 mp Camera:)
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Awesome straight on soles shot. Thanks, Shelley!

Mitch

Your very welcome Mitch [Kiss] ...Shelley

[Wu]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I'm loving all the colors in this photo and the foot jewelry is great - I love toe rings! [Smile]

This picture makes me feel like I'm sitting across the table from you just kicking back and having a chat!

I always try to use alot of different colors in my outfits, nails and of course they ultimately deliver just the shot my hubby and I were looking for and I do want people to see me as if I was right there for them to gaze upon [Big Grin] Thank you for posting to my thread PP [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Very beautiful hair style, love your soles

Thank you kfcc. I think I might go pink next time I get my hair done [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
image stabilisation A-fucking-1!!!

Purrfect!

Its a pretty good camera but I think I'm gonna upgrade to 12mp [Big Grin] Just a thought...Shelley [Kiss] BTW, love your avatar Craigy [Blush]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by HAILIE:
SLR cameras rock! I have an Olympus.. you?

Thank you for posting to my thread HAILIE. I started with a sony and then I got an olympus, then another olympus. you know the cute pink one. Then we went to Target to go xmas tree shopping and we found this Fuji Finepix S1000 on sale for $200. I just had to snatch it up [Big Grin] . So far so good but I might upgrade to the $600 Nikon but I need to read some reviews before I spend that much for a camera. Love ya Hailie [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Very beautiful hair style, love your soles

Thank you kfcc. I think I might go pink next time I get my hair done [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]
WOW then you will look more sexy [Secret]
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My avatar is indeed wonderful, Shell! lol.
I need a new camera too. My 7mp was/is ok, but i think i've dropped it 1 time too many. And, it's terrrible on night shots. Some real good bargains here in Oz at the moment. But is it new camera? New computer? New guitar? Or new recording equipment? Or new cymbals?

Too many choices.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links