Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » IN MOMMIE'S SHOES (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: IN MOMMIE'S SHOES
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, very sexy and love the glimpse into your world o' sexy shoes. Love your basket of flips. You have a mountain of sexy heels stored in those boxes, and I love Cookie Monster sitting like a pimp on top of them all.

Thank you for these, and I still love those leopard heels. Sexy!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MD.. lovely as always.. PP.... glad you're beeing enticed!!!! would love to see more of your heels incorporated into pics here... but that is just me

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'd love to leave a sticky mess in those for you when you're not looking. [Wink]

Patrick

I've always had a fantasy to do this! Something so naughty and sexy about it!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One day I will cum in Mommie's shoes... Well, I hope so anyhow. LOL! Nice to dream, isn't it?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
One day I will cum in Mommie's shoes... Well, I hope so anyhow. LOL! Nice to dream, isn't it?

Patrick

You better not whimp out on me Patrick!! lmao [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ll2fvf
Board Regular
Member # 30570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ll2fvf   Email ll2fvf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well mommie you have done it again you have raised some stiff things out there again mine included hehe
I have always loved your feet they are so soft and tender looking and i bet they feel and smell so good
I would love to be any pair of your shoes. You have a very HOT & SEXY pair of feet I need a shower after seeing those feet and shoes.

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to see those feet in person too one day.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Mmmm....so hot, MD!! Sexy shoes, on hot feet are mos def My sub-fetish. I love this peek into your shoe closet, and I must say you have chosen some really sexy heels to model on your lovely feet. Sexy!!

Here is a peek at the boxes at least [Smile]
Oh and the laundry basket full of flip flops ...

-

-

Damn yo...

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats alot of shoes.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Nice to dream, isn't it?

Patrick

Never hurts to dream!! But when that dream comes true, just makes sure you have the camera ready!! lol

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
You better not whimp out on me Patrick!! lmao [Wink]

Now that is one call out I would definitely not back down from!! Go get it Patrick!!

Also can you teach me your ways, because I've never been called out like that before! [Smile]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is really nothing that makes me smile more than stacks of shoe boxes. Each one holds it's very own surprise!

I am still practicing with my new Canon - I have got it working really good on inanimate objects like flowers and stuff but I am still working the kinks out on picture taking of moving things. Oh, and I love that your camera model is an SX! Had I known they made one I would have made sure I got that instead, it just sounds naughty. And fun;)

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phose,
Mommie is one of a kind. If you say something, she'll hold you to it. I guess I better go get the lube and find a pair of her shoes. Oh wait, I think I gotta beg her to send me a nice smelly pair first. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HailyWood:
There is really nothing that makes me smile more than stacks of shoe boxes. Each one holds it's very own surprise!

I am still practicing with my new Canon - I have got it working really good on inanimate objects like flowers and stuff but I am still working the kinks out on picture taking of moving things. Oh, and I love that your camera model is an SX! Had I known they made one I would have made sure I got that instead, it just sounds naughty. And fun;)

Hey girlie - you really need to PM me if you have a messenger! I would love to chew the fat with you once in a while [Wink]

As for the close up objects .... be sure to use your "Macro" setting [Smile] I have found sunlight (natural light) to be the best for clarity and crispness in the photographs, though it can be done with some patience in a dark room at night [Big Grin]

Moving objects hmmm ... on my model there is a turn dial up top with a setting for Kids & Pets. Setting it there and using the Manual focus helps me catch shots of my daughter and silky terrier when they are both in action [Smile] Maybe that would work for you? [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Also can you teach me your ways, because I've never been called out like that before! [Smile]

[Laugh] Ancient Chinese Secret [Wink]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Phose,
Mommie is one of a kind. If you say something, she'll hold you to it. I guess I better go get the lube and find a pair of her shoes. Oh wait, I think I gotta beg her to send me a nice smelly pair first. [Smile]

Patrick

You don't have to beg Patrick - you just need to give me your mailing address [Smile] (hint hint)

*runs off giggling*

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links