Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » my co-worker`s feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: my co-worker`s feet
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and, i have a new set with new model - my co-worker.
She is 30, and she is hot )))
today in nylons to [Smile]

-  -

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all in office after hard work day [Smile]

-  -  -  -  -

[ March 25, 2008, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: GemmaL ]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

she promise me much more [Wink]
... without nylons )))

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
personally, i wish i had been a lot more bold years agoa. i'd be the ones posting hosed feet on this site from work.

but that aside... let me just say this... hot.. love it!! thank her for me!!! it's wicked cool that she models her hosed feet for you at work! i like that!! keep the posts coming (and i'll take without hose too.. and enjoy greatly the hosed ones)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy toes. I love the way they are squared off. Would like to see more pics in open toe sandal [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
one question a lot of folks will ask.. how in the world did you pull this off at work? and i wish i was at your job [Big Grin]

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
one question a lot of folks will ask.. how in the world did you pull this off at work? and i wish i was at your job [Big Grin]

RPM

I am liberated, therefore all not so is difficult [Smile]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow what a tread thanks for posting Gemma and look forward to more ofcoarse:P
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

new for fun [Smile]

-  -  -  -

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

toes77
Loyal Member
Member # 26831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes77   Email toes77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
please cum on her soles !!!
Posts: 59 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, and absolutely stunning!! I am a complete sole man, and hers are so hot and sexy!! Fantastic wrinkles, great arch, and love the poses you chose to showcase them...love the tone/color of her soles,too.

I want to pick out some that are My faves, but all of them are great..I like them all! Wow!

I would love to know more about her, and how she feels about your love of her sexy feet. Oh, and what shoe size is she? Does she wear sexy shoes too?

If you are taking pose requests, I would love to see her standing up on her toes showing her sexy soles to the camera, love that pose!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

you sure have a great work place!!!! i can just imagine the fun after she takes off her pumps!!!

--------------------

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, stunning soles!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All I know is... I can tell from the way the toes curl, that these feet easily can develop a stink. and since she wears hose, it will naturally happen.. the way the toes curl, the sweat will retain there and itll develop a foot odor quite easily... I love it
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links