Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Back with a fresh pedicure and new pics. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Back with a fresh pedicure and new pics.
1footinthedoor
Loyal Member
Member # 29096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1footinthedoor   Email 1footinthedoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet and soles are to die for!!!!!!!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its gonna be very hard to top this post, 2swift! You've raised the bar pretty high with them pics! Many thanks for the pics!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whew!!! 2swift you've outdone yourself once again, great post mate [Thumbs Up] not only are her feet as sexy as can be but the photography and poses are teriffic, [Drool] keep up the good work and thanks again for sharing those gorgeous feet with us.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A wonderful set! Many thanks!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you all so very much. This is indeed such a wonderful surprise to have our post resurrected and brought back for all to enjoy. She and I love to read your comments, and it only makes us want to post more pics to showcase her sexy feet in so many ways. We have more new pics on file and should be making a new post very soon.

We happy you all have loved them as much as we did taking them. Skorpius, now that is very high praise. We love being a part of this great community.

[Wu]

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is a lovely color on her! Wonderful for her skin tone!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post 
love her feet not only are her feet sexy the quality of the pics is about as good as it gets , thanks for the great pics
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the creamy complexion and smooth soles! Feel free to post more [Smile]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesguy
Board Regular
Member # 3574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesguy   Email toesguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow! her feet are fantastic! please thank her for showing us and keep them coming!
Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perfect! Great looking feet, nice pedicure, great toeshape, every detail is stunning. Love to see more! Please love to see some toecleavage shots and a teasing from a shoe drop to a nice pov. Hope my wish will be granted! Big footkisses towards Mrs 2swift.

Regards, Stinkyfeet4me

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome!!! thanks for posting the eye candy:)

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laterals
Board Regular
Member # 27343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laterals   Email Laterals   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well done! Nice polish and yummy toes!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi 2 Swift, The pictures of this post are truly outstanding. I have downloaded my favorites and have added them to my "Hall of Fame" personal DVD. Again keep the pics comming!! [Smile] Domitilo
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOVE the strap heels. Great taste!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very sexy heels! the straps are beautiful!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links