Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Girlfriends feet pics...comments welcome please NEW pics added SOLES (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Girlfriends feet pics...comments welcome please NEW pics added SOLES
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wrinkled sole shots with both her feet together is what I'm interested in. From the previous post of her soles, this thread will pick up steam very fast if you get that pic. Thanks in advance if you. Gorgeous feet and toes.

FP [Mmm]

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i welcome these pics and please tell your lady, her feet are hot! it's really sexy to see her hosed feet.. just love hosed toes.. and this set is super sexy!!! thanks for sharing them and please, encourage her to share me such pics (highly encourage)!!!
RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links