Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Perfectpeds got some new sandals.... posted 7-20-08 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds got some new sandals.... posted 7-20-08
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a message From me, to the 'Pretty PerfectPeds' Excellent pics gorgeous,

One thing about your pics compared to others is...

YOUR PICS ARE ORIGINAL - Most pics you see are in sandals, shoes, bare feet....that is why your pictures stand out from the rest, because they are original..

How often do you see pretty feet up against flowers(which were on another thread).

Luv ya 'Pretty PerfectPeds' [Smile]

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Contrary to what 'k16m16' said, probably while having his mouth full of Cheetos, here's a little graemlin for you, your feet AND those shoes.

[Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Contrary to what 'k16m16' said, probably while having his mouth full of Cheetos, here's a little graemlin for you, your feet AND those shoes.

[Woot]

_fjb_

fjb - I'm so glad you're here! [Kiss]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot sandals for hot feet!!!!!
Love 'em!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the new pics PP...sexy as always~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A girl never gets tired of being told she's sexy! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
A girl never gets tired of being told she's sexy! [Wink]

Thats a good thing, As I would tell you that every minute of every day...Another exquisite post PP And you know what image I like the most [Blush] Perfect poses,Heels and of coarse shot with devine taste...It doesn't get any better than this...Well not until the next post from your gorgeous self PP...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your feet looks absolutely fabulous with these sandals! [Drool] Love this new set, thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the new pics, PP! I love the sandals and the toenail polish color, as well as the angles of the pics. Great stuff as always!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love em

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely as usual. You have great taste in sandals and polish and, speaking of taste..... may I? PLEASE? I'm begging *smiles*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just had to look at you on the pedals again!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links